Creamy Ranch Pork Chops & RiceAdd to Cookbook original
- 1 (tablespoon) vegetable oil
- 4 (6.0 ounce) boneless pork chops, 3/4" thick
- 1 (10.5 ounce can) cream of mushroom soup
- 3/4 (cup) milk
- 1 (package) ranch salad dressing mix
- Pinch paprika
- 1 (cup) long-grain rice, uncooked
- Combine the rice and half the ranch salad dressing mix. Cook as directed on rice package.
- While the rice is cooking, heat the oil in a skillet over medium-high heat. Season chops with salt and pepper. Brown chops on both sides; about 6 minutes. Add soup, milk and remaining salad dressing mix. Heat to a boil. Cover and cook over low heat 10 minutes or until done. Sprinkle with paprika.
- Serve with the rice.
This nutrition information is an estimate only. We use software to calculate the nutritional analysis from the individual ingredients in each recipe. While we do our best to ensure accuracy, we make no representation or warranty regarding the information, and there can be no assurance that any of the information contained therein has not been, or will not be changed or altered.
- Total Fat
- Saturated Fat
- Dietary Fiber
- Vitamin A
- Vitamin C