Asian Pan Fried CatfishAdd to Cookbook original
- 1/3 (cup) all-purpose flour
- 1/4 (teaspoon) salt and pepper, to taste
- 4 (6.0 ounce fillet) catfish
- 2 (tablespoon) olive oil
- 1/4 (cup) soy sauce
- 1/2 (teaspoon) ground ginger
- In a bowl, mix the flour, ginger, salt, and pepper. Dredge the catfish fillets in the flour mixture to lightly coat.
- Heat the olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat, and cook the catfish fillets 3 minutes on each side, until golden brown. Reduce heat to medium-low, and brush fillets with soy sauce. Cover skillet, and continue cooking 5 minutes, or until fish is easily flaked with a fork.
This nutrition information is an estimate only. We use software to calculate the nutritional analysis from the individual ingredients in each recipe. While we do our best to ensure accuracy, we make no representation or warranty regarding the information, and there can be no assurance that any of the information contained therein has not been, or will not be changed or altered.
- Total Fat
- Saturated Fat
- Dietary Fiber
- Vitamin A
- Vitamin C