Asian Beef CasseroleAdd to Cookbook original
- 1 (pound) ground beef
- 3 (package) Oriental Flavor Ramen Noodles
- 2 (cup) frozen mixed vegetables
- 1/4 (teaspoon) ground ginger
- 1 (stalk) green onion, thinly sliced
- 2 (cup) water
- Brown meat until no longer pink, breaking up into 1/2-inch pieces. Remove meat from pan, then pour off drippings. Season meat with one seasoning packet from noodles. Set aside.
- In same skillet, add 2 cups water. Bring to a boil. Add frozen vegetables, noodles (broken up), ginger and remaining seasoning packet. Cover. Simmer 3 minutes or until noodles are tender, stirring occasionally. Return meat to skillet; stir in green onions and serve.
This nutrition information is an estimate only. We use software to calculate the nutritional analysis from the individual ingredients in each recipe. While we do our best to ensure accuracy, we make no representation or warranty regarding the information, and there can be no assurance that any of the information contained therein has not been, or will not be changed or altered.
- Total Fat
- Saturated Fat
- Dietary Fiber
- Vitamin A
- Vitamin C