Blue Cheese GrouperAdd to Cookbook original
- 1 1/2 (pound) grouper fillets, cut into 4 ounce portions
- 2 (tablespoon) lemon juice
- 1/4 (cup) bleu cheese, crumbled
- 3 (tablespoon) green onions, sliced thin
- Place fish on rack of a broiler pan coated with cooking spray. Place fish 5 1/2" from heat (with oven door partially opened) and broil for 8 minutes. Sprinkle with cheese and green onions. Broil fish 2 more minutes or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork.
This nutrition information is an estimate only. We use software to calculate the nutritional analysis from the individual ingredients in each recipe. While we do our best to ensure accuracy, we make no representation or warranty regarding the information, and there can be no assurance that any of the information contained therein has not been, or will not be changed or altered.
- Total Fat
- Saturated Fat
- Dietary Fiber
- Vitamin A
- Vitamin C