All-Star Pork MeatballsAdd to Cookbook original
- 1 (pound) ground pork
- 1 (tablespoon) onion flakes
- 3/4 (cup) crushed corn flakes
- 1/2 (teaspoon) salt
- 1/8 (teaspoon) ground black pepper
- 1 (large) egg
- 1/4 (cup) ketchup
- 3 (tablespoon) brown sugar
- 1 (teaspoon) dry mustard
- Heat oven to 375 degrees F. In a large bowl, combine ground pork, onion flakes, corn flakes, salt, pepper and egg.
- In a small bowl stir together ketchup, brown sugar and dry mustard. Spoon 2 tablespoons of the ketchup mixture into the pork and mix well.
- Spray muffin tin with vegetable cooking spray. Form meatballs and place individually in muffin tin. Coat the top of each meatball with the remaining ketchup mixture.
- Bake for 30 minutes at 375 degrees F., until nicely browned and glazed.
This nutrition information is an estimate only. We use software to calculate the nutritional analysis from the individual ingredients in each recipe. While we do our best to ensure accuracy, we make no representation or warranty regarding the information, and there can be no assurance that any of the information contained therein has not been, or will not be changed or altered.
- Total Fat
- Saturated Fat
- Dietary Fiber
- Vitamin A
- Vitamin C