Thai Peanut Baked ChickenAdd to Cookbook original
- 3 (tablespoon) thai peanut sauce
- 1 (pound) boneless skinless chicken breast halves, cut into strips
- 1/2 (pound) chow mein noodles
- 3 (tablespoon) sesame seeds
- 2 (tablespoon) all-purpose flour
- 1/8 (teaspoon) pepper
- Vegetable cooking spray, as needed
- Place peanut sauce in a shallow dish; add chicken, stirring to coat. Set aside.
- Place noodles in food processor, and process until ground; spoon into a large zip-top heavy-duty plastic bag. Add sesame seeds, flour, and pepper. Add chicken to bag, and discard peanut sauce. Seal bag, and shake to coat chicken.
- Place chicken strips on a baking sheet coated with cooking spray. Bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes or until chicken is done.
This nutrition information is an estimate only. We use software to calculate the nutritional analysis from the individual ingredients in each recipe. While we do our best to ensure accuracy, we make no representation or warranty regarding the information, and there can be no assurance that any of the information contained therein has not been, or will not be changed or altered.
- Total Fat
- Saturated Fat
- Dietary Fiber
- Vitamin A
- Vitamin C