Golden Peach Crock Pot Pork ChopsAdd to Cookbook original
- 1 (29.0 ounce can) peach halves
- 4 (5-6 ounce) bone-in pork loin chops, 1 inch thick
- 1 (tablespoon) vegetable oil
- Pinch salt and black pepper, to taste
- 1/4 (cup) brown sugar, packed
- 1/2 (teaspoon) ground cinnamon
- 1/4 (teaspoon) ground cloves
- 1 (8.0 ounce can) tomato sauce
- 1/4 (cup) cider vinegar
- Drain peaches, reserving 1/4 cup juice (discard remaining juice or save for another use); set fruit and juice aside. In a large skillet, brown pork chops on both sides in oil; transfer to a slow cooker. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- In a bowl, combine the brown sugar, cinnamon and cloves; mix well. Add the tomato sauce, vinegar and reserved peach juice. Pour over the chops. Arrange peach halves on top. Cover and cook on low for 6-8 hours or until the meat is tender.
This nutrition information is an estimate only. We use software to calculate the nutritional analysis from the individual ingredients in each recipe. While we do our best to ensure accuracy, we make no representation or warranty regarding the information, and there can be no assurance that any of the information contained therein has not been, or will not be changed or altered.
- Total Fat
- Saturated Fat
- Dietary Fiber
- Vitamin A
- Vitamin C