Little Meat LoavesAdd to Cookbook user submitted recipe
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 3/4 (cup) buttery round crackers, crushed
- 1/2 (cup) milk
- 1/2 (cup) Parmesan cheese, grated
- 1/2 (cup) onion, chopped
- 1 (teaspoon) Worcestershire sauce
- 1 (teaspoon) dried Italian-style seasoning
- 1 (teaspoon) garlic salt
- 1 (pound) ground beef
- 1 (pound) ground sausage
- 1 (cup) ketchup
- 1/2 (cup) packed brown sugar
- 1 (tablespoon) Worcestershire sauce
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- In a large bowl, combine the eggs, cracker crumbs, milk, cheese, onion, Worcestershire sauce, Italian-style seasoning, garlic salt, ground beef and ground sausage. Mix this together well and form into individual loaves. Place the loaves in a 9x13 inch bak
- In a separate small bowl, combine the ketchup, brown sugar and Worcestershire sauce. Mix this together well and spoon some of this sauce over each loaf. Garnish each loaf with some Parmesan cheese and seasoning to taste.
- Bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 45 to 60 minutes.
This nutrition information is an estimate only. We use software to calculate the nutritional analysis from the individual ingredients in each recipe. While we do our best to ensure accuracy, we make no representation or warranty regarding the information, and there can be no assurance that any of the information contained therein has not been, or will not be changed or altered.
- Total Fat
- Saturated Fat
- Dietary Fiber
- Vitamin A
- Vitamin C