Creamy Chicken on LinguineAdd to Cookbook user submitted recipe
- 1 (tablespoon) olive oil
- 2 (tablespoon) butter
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 6 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 1 (16.0 ounce package) linguini pasta
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 (cube) chicken bouillon, crumbled
- 1/2 (cup) water
- 1 1/4 (cup) heavy cream
- 3/4 (cup) milk
- 4 green onions, sliced diagonally into 1/2 inch pieces
- 1 (cup) Parmesan cheese, grated
- In a large saute pan, heat oil, butter and garlic over medium heat. Add chicken and cook until juices run clear. Remove chicken from pan let cool and slice diagonally into long strips. Reserve oil in pan.
- Meanwhile, cook pasta according to directions on package. Drain.
- Reheat oil in pan, add onion and saute, stirring often, until onion is soft but still white. Add bullion cube and water; bring to a boil and simmer uncovered for approximately 10 minutes. Stir in cream, milk, green onions and Parmesan cheese.
- Place pasta in a bowl, layer chicken slices in a decorative pattern over pasta, pour sauce over top of chicken and around pasta. Garnish with parsley or any herbs you desire. Serve immediately.
This nutrition information is an estimate only. We use software to calculate the nutritional analysis from the individual ingredients in each recipe. While we do our best to ensure accuracy, we make no representation or warranty regarding the information, and there can be no assurance that any of the information contained therein has not been, or will not be changed or altered.
- Total Fat
- Saturated Fat
- Dietary Fiber
- Vitamin A
- Vitamin C