Cornbread Pork Loin Chop CasseroleAdd to Cookbook original
- 4 (5-6 ounce) boneless pork loin chops
- 1 (pound) fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 4 (tablespoon) all-purpose flour
- 1 (cup) reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 1 (cup) reduced-fat sour cream
- 2 (tablespoon) parmesan cheese, grated
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- Pinch black pepper, to taste
- 4 (cup) cornbread stuffing mix
- As needed cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. In a large skillet coated with nonstick cooking spray, brown pork chops on both sides and set aside; about 2-3 minutes per side. In the same skillet, saute mushrooms until tender; about 7-8 minutes. Transfer mushrooms to a 2-qt. baking dish coated with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a small bowl, combine flour and broth until smooth. Stir in the sour cream, parmesan cheese, garlic and pepper; pour over mushrooms. Top with pork chops. Cover and bake at 350 degrees F for 25 minutes. Sprinkle with stuffing. Bake 10 minutes longer or until golden brown on top. Serve.
This nutrition information is an estimate only. We use software to calculate the nutritional analysis from the individual ingredients in each recipe. While we do our best to ensure accuracy, we make no representation or warranty regarding the information, and there can be no assurance that any of the information contained therein has not been, or will not be changed or altered.
- Total Fat
- Saturated Fat
- Dietary Fiber
- Vitamin A
- Vitamin C