BBQ Beef BurgersAdd to Cookbook original
- 1 (pound) ground beef
- 1 1/2 (tablespoon) ketchup
- 1 (tablespoon) mustard
- 1 (tablespoon) Worcestershire sauce
- 1 (tablespoon) distilled white vinegar
- 1 (whole) onion, grated
- 1/2 (whole) green bell pepper, finely chopped
- Preheat an outdoor grill to medium-high heat and lightly oil the grate.
- In a large bowl, combine ground beef, ketchup, mustard, Worcestershire sauce, vinegar, grated onion and bell pepper. Mix well and shape into patties.
- Place burgers on grill and cook for 5 to 6 minutes per side, or to desired doness.