Crock Pot Italian Sausage and Green BeansAdd to Cookbook original
- 1 (pound) sweet italian sausage, sliced 1/4" thick
- 1 (15.0 ounce can) stewed tomatoes, chopped
- 1 (4.0 ounce can) sliced mushrooms, undrained
- 1/4 (teaspoon) garlic powder
- 1/2 (teaspoon) dried basil
- 10 (ounce) Italian style green beans
- 1/2 (cup) grated parmesan cheese
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat, brown sausage and drain. Place browned sausage and remaining ingredients in crock pot. Cover and cook on low for 3 hours. Serve.
This nutrition information is an estimate only. We use software to calculate the nutritional analysis from the individual ingredients in each recipe. While we do our best to ensure accuracy, we make no representation or warranty regarding the information, and there can be no assurance that any of the information contained therein has not been, or will not be changed or altered.
- Total Fat
- Saturated Fat
- Dietary Fiber
- Vitamin A
- Vitamin C