Crock Pot Moroccan Lamb StewAdd to Cookbook original
- 1 1/2 (pound) lamb stew meat
- 1 (pint) chicken broth
- 1/2 (teaspoon) nutmeg
- 1/2 (teaspoon) ground ginger
- 8 (whole) cloves
- 1 (medium) carrot, peeled and diced
- Cut the meat into bite size pieces, removing as much fat as possible. Add remaining ingredients.
- Cook on high for 4 hours, then cool it and skim off the fat. Reheat for 4-6 hours on low. Serve.
This nutrition information is an estimate only. We use software to calculate the nutritional analysis from the individual ingredients in each recipe. While we do our best to ensure accuracy, we make no representation or warranty regarding the information, and there can be no assurance that any of the information contained therein has not been, or will not be changed or altered.
- Total Fat
- Saturated Fat
- Dietary Fiber
- Vitamin A
- Vitamin C