Pancho Villa Baked TilapiaAdd to Cookbook user submitted recipe
- 1 (tablespoon) olive oil
- 4 (4.0 ounce) fillets tilapia
- 1 (15.0 ounce) can diced tomatoes with green chile peppers
- 1 lime, juiced
- 4 (tablespoon) minced fresh cilantro
- 1 lime, thinly sliced
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Coat one side of 4 (8x10 inch) pieces of aluminum foil with olive oil.
- Center each fillet on a foil square. Spoon a generous amount of diced tomatoes with juices over fish. Sprinkle with lime juice and cilantro. Position 2 slices of lime on top of each fillet. Close and seal foil packets, and place on a baking tray.
- Bake in preheated oven for approximately 20 minutes, or until fish flakes easily with a fork.
This nutrition information is an estimate only. We use software to calculate the nutritional analysis from the individual ingredients in each recipe. While we do our best to ensure accuracy, we make no representation or warranty regarding the information, and there can be no assurance that any of the information contained therein has not been, or will not be changed or altered.
- Total Fat
- Saturated Fat
- Dietary Fiber
- Vitamin A
- Vitamin C