Chicken Breasts with Lime SauceAdd to Cookbook user submitted recipe
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves - pounded to 1/4 inch thickness
- 1 egg, beaten
- 2/3 (cup) bread crumbs
- 2 (tablespoon) olive oil
- 1 (lime) lime, juiced
- 6 (tablespoon) butter
- Pinch salt and pepper, to taste
- Coat chicken breasts with egg, and dip in bread crumbs that have been seasoned with salt and pepper. Place on a wire rack, and allow to dry for about 10 minutes.
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Place chicken into the skillet, and fry for 3 to 5 minutes on each side. Remove to a platter, and keep warm.
- Drain grease from the skillet, and squeeze in lime juice. Note: you may add a little wine or chicken stock for less lime flavor. Cook over low heat until it boils. Add butter, and stir until melted. Season with chives and dill. Spoon sauce over chicken, and serve immediately.
This nutrition information is an estimate only. We use software to calculate the nutritional analysis from the individual ingredients in each recipe. While we do our best to ensure accuracy, we make no representation or warranty regarding the information, and there can be no assurance that any of the information contained therein has not been, or will not be changed or altered.
- Total Fat
- Saturated Fat
- Dietary Fiber
- Vitamin A
- Vitamin C