Herb Basted Chicken BreastsAdd to Cookbook user submitted recipe
- 3 (tablespoon) olive oil
- 1 (tablespoon) minced onion
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1 (teaspoon) dried thyme
- 1/2 (teaspoon) dried rosemary, crushed
- 1/4 (teaspoon) ground sage
- 1/4 (teaspoon) dried marjoram
- 1/2 (teaspoon) salt
- 1/2 (teaspoon) ground black pepper
- 1/8 (teaspoon) hot pepper sauce
- 4 bone-in chicken breast halves, with skin
- 1 1/2 (tablespoon) chopped fresh parsley
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C).
- In a bowl, prepare the basting sauce by combining olive oil, onion, garlic, thyme, rosemary, sage, marjoram, salt, pepper, and hot pepper sauce.
- Turn chicken breasts in sauce to coat thoroughly. Place skin side up in a shallow baking dish. Cover.
- Bake at 425 degrees F (220 degrees C), basting occasionally with pan drippings, for about 35 to 45 minutes. Remove to warm platter, spoon pan juices over, and sprinkle with fresh parsley.
This nutrition information is an estimate only. We use software to calculate the nutritional analysis from the individual ingredients in each recipe. While we do our best to ensure accuracy, we make no representation or warranty regarding the information, and there can be no assurance that any of the information contained therein has not been, or will not be changed or altered.
- Total Fat
- Saturated Fat
- Dietary Fiber
- Vitamin A
- Vitamin C