Bean and Green Chile BurritosAdd to Cookbook original
- 1 (15 1/2 ounce can) spicy refried beans -- vegetarian
- 1/2 (cup) salsa
- 1 (4.0 ounce can) diced green chiles
- 8 (small) flour tortillas
- 1 (cup) Mexican cheese blend -- shredded
- Preheat oven to 350F degrees. Lightly grease 9 by 13 inch baking pan.
- In medium bowl, combine beans and salsa. For each tortilla, spoon a portion of bean mixture down the center; top with diced green chiles. Roll up tortilla and place, seam side down, in prepared pan. Repeat process with remaining tortillas.
- Cover dish with foil; bake 10 minutes. Remove foil; sprinkle with cheese. Bake 5 more minutes, or until cheese melts. Serve burritos with additional salsa, if desired.
This nutrition information is an estimate only. We use software to calculate the nutritional analysis from the individual ingredients in each recipe. While we do our best to ensure accuracy, we make no representation or warranty regarding the information, and there can be no assurance that any of the information contained therein has not been, or will not be changed or altered.
- Total Fat
- Saturated Fat
- Dietary Fiber
- Vitamin A
- Vitamin C