Vegetarian PizzaAdd to Cookbook original
- 1 (tablespoon) olive oil
- 1 (medium) zucchini, diced
- 1 (whole) yellow squash, diced
- 1 (12 inch) pizza crust
- 1 (14.0 ounce) tomato sauce -- your choice
- 1 (teaspoon) garlic powder
- 1 (cup) shredded mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 450F. Heat oil in heavy medium skillet over medium heat. Add zucchini and yellow squash; saute until vegetables are almost tender, about 5 minutes. Place pizza crust on baking sheet. Spread sauce over. Sprinkle with garlic powder, then mozzarella. Top with squash mixture and tomatoes. Bake pizza until cheese melts and crust is crisp, about 13 minutes.
This nutrition information is an estimate only. We use software to calculate the nutritional analysis from the individual ingredients in each recipe. While we do our best to ensure accuracy, we make no representation or warranty regarding the information, and there can be no assurance that any of the information contained therein has not been, or will not be changed or altered.
- Total Fat
- Saturated Fat
- Dietary Fiber
- Vitamin A
- Vitamin C