Summer Tofu and Corn PastaAdd to Cookbook user submitted recipe
- 1 (pound) spinach farfalle pasta
- 1 (tablespoon) canola oil
- 2 (8.0 ounce package) firm silken tofu, drained and diced
- 3 (tablespoon) honey
- 2 (tablespoon) Dijon mustard
- 2 (teaspoon) Old Bay Seasoning
- 1 (teaspoon) kosher salt
- 1/4 (teaspoon) each freshly ground black pepper and salt, to taste
- 2 ears of corn, cut from the cob
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add pasta, and cook for 13 to 15 minutes or until al dente; drain.
- Heat oil in a large saucepan over medium heat, and stir in the tofu. Mix in honey and Dijon mustard. Season with 1 teaspoon Old Bay Seasoning, kosher salt, and pepper. Cook and stir until tofu is thoroughly coated.
- Mix corn into the saucepan. Season with remaining Old Bay Seasoning. Cook until heated through. Serve warm over the cooked pasta.
This nutrition information is an estimate only. We use software to calculate the nutritional analysis from the individual ingredients in each recipe. While we do our best to ensure accuracy, we make no representation or warranty regarding the information, and there can be no assurance that any of the information contained therein has not been, or will not be changed or altered.
- Total Fat
- Saturated Fat
- Dietary Fiber
- Vitamin A
- Vitamin C