Chicken Breasts with Parmesan CrustAdd to Cookbook original
- 1/3 (cup) bread crumbs
- 1/4 (cup) grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 (teaspoon) dried basil leaves
- 1 (whole) egg white
- 2 (teaspoon) Dijon mustard
- 6 (5-6 ounce) boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 1 (tablespoon) olive oil
- 1/4 (cup) all purpose flour
- In medium bowl, combine bread crumbs, cheese and basil; mix well. In small bowl, beat egg white until slightly frothy, stir in mustard. Place flour in a shallow bowl and season with salt and pepper. Dredge chicken in flour and shake off excess. Then dip chicken breast halves in egg mixture; coat with bread crumb mixture. In skillet, heat oil over medium heat until hot. Cook chicken about 5-7 minutes on each side or until chicken is fork tender and juices run clear.
This nutrition information is an estimate only. We use software to calculate the nutritional analysis from the individual ingredients in each recipe. While we do our best to ensure accuracy, we make no representation or warranty regarding the information, and there can be no assurance that any of the information contained therein has not been, or will not be changed or altered.
- Total Fat
- Saturated Fat
- Dietary Fiber
- Vitamin A
- Vitamin C