Turkey and Bean BurritosAdd to Cookbook original
- 1 (pound) ground turkey
- 2 (7.0 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1 (15.25 ounce) can whole kernel corn, drained
- 1/2 (small) onion, diced
- 1 (16.0 ounce) can refried beans
- 1 (16.0 ounce) container sour cream
- 3/4 (cup) shredded reduced fat Cheddar cheese
- 6 (10 inch) flour tortillas
- In a large skillet over medium high heat, brown ground turkey; drain off excess fat. Stir in tomato sauce, corn and onion. Reduce heat to medium and let simmer, stirring occasionally, until liquids reduce (about 20 minutes).
- In a separate medium skillet, heat beans over medium-low heat. Prepare sour cream and cheese for sprinkling into burritos. One by one, heat tortillas over stove burner for 1 to 2 minutes, flipping a few times. Top with beans, meat mixture, sour cream, and cheese. Fold tortillas over and serve.
This nutrition information is an estimate only. We use software to calculate the nutritional analysis from the individual ingredients in each recipe. While we do our best to ensure accuracy, we make no representation or warranty regarding the information, and there can be no assurance that any of the information contained therein has not been, or will not be changed or altered.
- Total Fat
- Saturated Fat
- Dietary Fiber
- Vitamin A
- Vitamin C