Garlic and Mushroom Rib Eye SteaksAdd to Cookbook original
- 4 (1 inch thick) boneless beef ribeye steaks
- 1/4 (teaspoon) pepper
- 1/8 (teaspoon) salt
- 4 (tablespoon) butter, divided
- 4 (clove) garlic peeled and sliced
- 1 (pound) fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 3 (tablespoon) beef broth (use Pacific Natural Organic for Gluten Free)
- Sprinkle steaks with pepper and salt. In a large skillet, melt 1 tablespoon butter. Cook the steaks for 3 to 4 minutes on each side or until meat reaches desired doneness. Remove and let rest for 10 minutes.
- In the same skillet, cook the garlic in 1 tablespoon butter for 2 minutes. Remove garlic and set aside. Add mushrooms and remaining butter to skillet; saute for 5 minutes. Stir in the broth and reserved garlic. Bring to a boil; cook and stir over high heat until liquid is reduced to sauce consistency. Serve sauce over finished steaks.
This nutrition information is an estimate only. We use software to calculate the nutritional analysis from the individual ingredients in each recipe. While we do our best to ensure accuracy, we make no representation or warranty regarding the information, and there can be no assurance that any of the information contained therein has not been, or will not be changed or altered.
- Total Fat
- Saturated Fat
- Dietary Fiber
- Vitamin A
- Vitamin C