Steak Caesar SaladAdd to Cookbook original
- 1 (pound) top sirloin steak
- 1/4 (teaspoon) each salt and ground black pepper, to taste
- 8 (cup) torn romaine lettuce
- 1/2 (cup) caesar salad dressing
- 1/4 (cup) grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 (cup) croutons
- Preheat the grill or broiler to medium-high.
- Season the steak with salt and pepper. Grill or broil the steak to the desired doneness, about 6 minutes on each side for medium rare. Let cool for 2 to 3 minutes. Slice each steak into thin slices. Put the lettuce in a large bowl.
- Add the salad dressing and Parmesan cheese to the romaine and toss to combine. Divide the romaine among 4 plates, top each salad with slices of steak, sprinkle with croutons and serve.
This nutrition information is an estimate only. We use software to calculate the nutritional analysis from the individual ingredients in each recipe. While we do our best to ensure accuracy, we make no representation or warranty regarding the information, and there can be no assurance that any of the information contained therein has not been, or will not be changed or altered.
- Total Fat
- Saturated Fat
- Dietary Fiber
- Vitamin A
- Vitamin C