Garden Style Pork ChopsAdd to Cookbook original
- 1 large red bell pepper -- diced
- 1 medium onion -- thinly sliced
- 2 garlic cloves-- minced
- 2 (tablespoon) olive oil
- 6 boneless pork chops -- trimmed
- 1 (30.0 ounce can) garden style pasta sauce
- 1/2 (teaspoon) dried basil
- In a large skillet, saute red bell pepper, onion and garlic in olive oil; remove and set aside. Add pork chops to skillet and brown on both sides; drain fat. Return peppers to skillet; add sauce and basil. Cover and simmer 35-40 minutes or until thoroughly cooked.
This nutrition information is an estimate only. We use software to calculate the nutritional analysis from the individual ingredients in each recipe. While we do our best to ensure accuracy, we make no representation or warranty regarding the information, and there can be no assurance that any of the information contained therein has not been, or will not be changed or altered.
- Total Fat
- Saturated Fat
- Dietary Fiber
- Vitamin A
- Vitamin C