Garlic Caesar Chicken TendersAdd to Cookbook original
- 1 (pound) chicken breast tenderloins or strips
- 1 (cup) Caesar-style salad dressing
- 2 (clove) garlic, minced
- 2 (cup) bread crumbs
- Combine dressing and garlic. Mix well. Place marinade and chicken in resealable plastic bag and marinate in refrigerator for at least 8 hours, or overnight.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Place bread crumbs in a large resealable plastic bag. Remove chicken from marinade and place in bag with bread crumbs. Shake until all chicken pieces are coated. Place chicken in a 9x13 inch baking dish and bake for 20-25 minutes or until no longer pink in center. Serve.
This nutrition information is an estimate only. We use software to calculate the nutritional analysis from the individual ingredients in each recipe. While we do our best to ensure accuracy, we make no representation or warranty regarding the information, and there can be no assurance that any of the information contained therein has not been, or will not be changed or altered.
- Total Fat
- Saturated Fat
- Dietary Fiber
- Vitamin A
- Vitamin C