Baked Herbed SalmonAdd to Cookbook original
- 2 (pound) salmon
- 1 (leaves) dry sage
- 1 (tablespoon) dried thyme
- 1/2 (teaspoon) ground paprika
- 1/2 (teaspoon) ground cayenne pepper
- (as needed) Cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Apply cooking spray on one side of a sheet of aluminum foil large enough to fold over the entire salmon.
- Arrange salmon on the prepared side of the foil. Sprinkle with sage, thyme, paprika, and pepper. Fold foil over salmon to enclose.
- Bake salmon 20 minutes in the preheated oven, or until easily flaked with a fork.
This nutrition information is an estimate only. We use software to calculate the nutritional analysis from the individual ingredients in each recipe. While we do our best to ensure accuracy, we make no representation or warranty regarding the information, and there can be no assurance that any of the information contained therein has not been, or will not be changed or altered.
- Total Fat
- Saturated Fat
- Dietary Fiber
- Vitamin A
- Vitamin C