Spaghetti With Ground TurkeyAdd to Cookbook original
- 1 (pound) ground turkey
- 1 (medium) onion, chopped
- 3 (clove) garlic, minced
- 1 (14.0 ounce) jar spaghetti sauce
- 8 (ounce) 8 oz. spaghetti
- 2 (tablespoon) butter
- (to taste) salt and black pepper
- In a saucepan melt butter over medium heat. Stir in ground turkey, onion, garlic and cook for 10 minutes or until brown. Add pasta sauce to ground turkey mixture and simmer over low heat for 10-15 minutes. Meantime, prepare spaghetti as per package directions. Drain and toss spaghetti with turkey sauce. Taste and adjust seasoning with salt and pepper and serve.
This nutrition information is an estimate only. We use software to calculate the nutritional analysis from the individual ingredients in each recipe. While we do our best to ensure accuracy, we make no representation or warranty regarding the information, and there can be no assurance that any of the information contained therein has not been, or will not be changed or altered.
- Total Fat
- Saturated Fat
- Dietary Fiber
- Vitamin A
- Vitamin C