Shrimp and Feta Cheese PastaAdd to Cookbook original
- 3 (tablespoon) olive oil
- 1 (pound) shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 3 (clove) garlic, minced
- 1 (pound) linguine pasta
- 1 (14.25 ounce can) diced tomatoes
- 1 (tablespoon) Italian seasoning
- 1 (6.0 ounce package) crumbled feta cheese
- (to taste) salt and pepper
- 1/2 (cup) white wine (optional)
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add pasta and cook for 8 to 10 minutes or until al dente; drain.
- While pasta is cooking, heat olive oil In a medium skillet over medium heat. Add shrimp and cook for 5 minutes or until shrimp is pink. Remove shrimp with slotted spoon and set aside.
- Add garlic and cook for 30 seconds. Add in wine (if using) and allow the wine/garlic mixture to cook for 1-2 minutes. Add can of diced tomatoes with juice to pan. Season with salt and pepper and add Italian seasoning; cook over medium high heat for 10 minutes.
- Add cooked pasta and shrimp to tomato sauce and toss. Sprinkle with feta and serve.
This nutrition information is an estimate only. We use software to calculate the nutritional analysis from the individual ingredients in each recipe. While we do our best to ensure accuracy, we make no representation or warranty regarding the information, and there can be no assurance that any of the information contained therein has not been, or will not be changed or altered.
- Total Fat
- Saturated Fat
- Dietary Fiber
- Vitamin A
- Vitamin C