Crock Pot Chicken SoupAdd to Cookbook original
- 4 (5-6 ounce) boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 (medium) onion, chopped
- 6 (cup) water
- 2 (cube) chicken bouillon
- 1 (stalk) celery, chopped
- 3 (medium) carrots, chopped
- 2 (clove) garlic cloves, minced
- Pinch (as needed) salt and pepper to taste
- 1 (whole) bay leaf
- 1 (12.0 ounce package) egg noodles
- Place all ingredients except noodles in the Crock Pot. Cover and cook on low for 5 to 6 hours. Remove chicken and bay leaf from pot; discard bay leaf and shred chicken with 2 forks. Return to broth, and add the noodles. Cook another hour on low setting or until noodles are done (about 1/2 hour on high). Serve.
- Note: You may cook the noodles separately and add them just before serving. You may also substitute chicken broth or stock for the chicken bouillon and water.
This nutrition information is an estimate only. We use software to calculate the nutritional analysis from the individual ingredients in each recipe. While we do our best to ensure accuracy, we make no representation or warranty regarding the information, and there can be no assurance that any of the information contained therein has not been, or will not be changed or altered.
- Total Fat
- Saturated Fat
- Dietary Fiber
- Vitamin A
- Vitamin C