Beer Grilled Rib EyesAdd to Cookbook user submitted recipe
- 4 (8.0 ounce) rib eye steaks
- 2 (tablespoon) salt
- 2 (tablespoon) lemon-pepper seasoning
- 2 (12.0 ounce bottle) beer
- Place the steaks in a large, shallow container with a lid. Season each side of the steaks with the salt and lemon pepper. Gently pour the beer over the steaks (making sure the seasoning doesn't wash off). Cover, and refrigerate for 1 to 2 hours.
- Preheat grill for high heat.
- Lightly oil grill grate. Place steaks on grill, and discard beer marinade. Cook for 5 minutes per side, or to desired doneness.
This nutrition information is an estimate only. We use software to calculate the nutritional analysis from the individual ingredients in each recipe. While we do our best to ensure accuracy, we make no representation or warranty regarding the information, and there can be no assurance that any of the information contained therein has not been, or will not be changed or altered.
- Total Fat
- Saturated Fat
- Dietary Fiber
- Vitamin A
- Vitamin C