Linguine with Peppers and SausageAdd to Cookbook original
- 1 (8.0 ounce package) linguini pasta
- 1/2 (pound) sweet Italian sausage, casings removed
- 2 (whole) red bell peppers, chopped
- 1 (whole) onion, chopped
- 1 (clove) garlic, minced
- 1 (cup) white wine
- 1/4 (cup) grated Parmesan cheese
- Cook pasta in a large pot of boiling salted water until al dente.
- While the pasta is cooking, prepare the sauce. Saute sausages in a heavy skillet over medium high heat until light brown, breaking up clumps with back of spoon. Add peppers, onion, and garlic; saute until tender. Add wine and simmer until liquid is slightly reduced, about 6 minutes.
- Drain pasta, and add to the skillet. Toss to combine. Add cheese, and toss to blend. Serve.
This nutrition information is an estimate only. We use software to calculate the nutritional analysis from the individual ingredients in each recipe. While we do our best to ensure accuracy, we make no representation or warranty regarding the information, and there can be no assurance that any of the information contained therein has not been, or will not be changed or altered.
- Total Fat
- Saturated Fat
- Dietary Fiber
- Vitamin A
- Vitamin C