Peach Curry Glazed Pork ChopsAdd to Cookbook user submitted recipe
- 1/2 (cup) can syrup-packed peaches
- 3 (tablespoon) peach jam
- 2 (tablespoon) Dijon mustard
- 2 (teaspoon) curry powder
- 1 (teaspoon) honey
- 1 (tablespoon) vegetable oil
- 4 boneless pork chops
- 2 green onions, chopped
- Drain and reserve peach syrup. In a bowl, mix the reserved peach syrup, peach jam, Dijon mustard, curry powder, and honey.
- Heat the vegetable oil in a skillet over medium heat, and cook the pork chops 8 to 10 minutes.
- Toss the green onions onto the pork chops in the skillet, and cook 1 minute, until tender. Slice peaches. Spoon the syrup mixture and peaches over the pork chops. Continue cooking until heated through.
This nutrition information is an estimate only. We use software to calculate the nutritional analysis from the individual ingredients in each recipe. While we do our best to ensure accuracy, we make no representation or warranty regarding the information, and there can be no assurance that any of the information contained therein has not been, or will not be changed or altered.
- Total Fat
- Saturated Fat
- Dietary Fiber
- Vitamin A
- Vitamin C