Baked Salmon with DillAdd to Cookbook original
- 1 (pound) salmon fillets
- 1/2 (teaspoon) garlic salt
- 1/2 (teaspoon) ground black pepper
- 1 (teaspoon) onion powder
- 1 1/2 (teaspoon) dried dill weed
- 4 (tablespoon) butter
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Rinse salmon, and arrange in a 9x13 inch baking dish. Sprinkle salt, pepper, onion powder, and dill over the fish. Place pieces of butter evenly over the fish.
- Bake in preheated oven for 20 to 25 minutes. Salmon is done when it flakes easily with a fork.
This nutrition information is an estimate only. We use software to calculate the nutritional analysis from the individual ingredients in each recipe. While we do our best to ensure accuracy, we make no representation or warranty regarding the information, and there can be no assurance that any of the information contained therein has not been, or will not be changed or altered.
- Total Fat
- Saturated Fat
- Dietary Fiber
- Vitamin A
- Vitamin C