Seafood FettuccineAdd to Cookbook original
- 1 (pound) fettuccine pasta
- 1 1/2 (tablespoon) butter
- 3/4 (cup) green onions, chopped
- 4 (clove) garlic, chopped
- 1 (pound) medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 2 (cup) heavy cream
- 1 (cup) parmesan cheese, grated and divided
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add pasta and cook for 8 to 10 minutes or until al dente; drain.
- Melt butter in a large, non-stick skillet over medium-high heat. Stir in onions and garlic, and cook for 1 minute. Add shrimp stirring to combine, and cook 3 minutes more. Reduce heat to medium-low.
- Pour in cream, salt, and pepper and bring to a simmer, stirring constantly. Do not boil. Gradually sprinkle 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese over seafood mixture and continue stirring another minute. Remove from heat.
- Toss cooked pasta into the pan, coating thoroughly. Sprinkle with remaining Parmesan cheese, and serve.
This nutrition information is an estimate only. We use software to calculate the nutritional analysis from the individual ingredients in each recipe. While we do our best to ensure accuracy, we make no representation or warranty regarding the information, and there can be no assurance that any of the information contained therein has not been, or will not be changed or altered.
- Total Fat
- Saturated Fat
- Dietary Fiber
- Vitamin A
- Vitamin C