Italian Chicken Thighs over RiceAdd to Cookbook user submitted recipe
- 2 (cube) chicken bouillon
- 1 (tablespoon) water
- 1 (cup) uncooked white rice
- 1/4 (cup) butter
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 (cup) water
- 6 chicken thighs
- 1 (teaspoon) Italian seasoning
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Dissolve bouillon in 1 tablespoon water. In a medium bowl combine the rice, butter/margarine, onion and 2 cups water. Mix well and pour mixture into a 9x13 inch baking dish.
- Place thighs on top of rice mixture and season to taste. Bake in the preheated oven for 35 to 45 minutes (depends on the size of the thighs).
This nutrition information is an estimate only. We use software to calculate the nutritional analysis from the individual ingredients in each recipe. While we do our best to ensure accuracy, we make no representation or warranty regarding the information, and there can be no assurance that any of the information contained therein has not been, or will not be changed or altered.
- Total Fat
- Saturated Fat
- Dietary Fiber
- Vitamin A
- Vitamin C