Parmesan Pork Tenderloin with Summer SquashAdd to Cookbook original
- 1 (pound) pork tenderloin
- 3 (tablespoon) dry bread crumbs
- 1 (tablespoon) grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 (teaspoon) salt
- 1/8 (teaspoon) pepper
- 2 (teaspoon) vegetable oil
- 1 (small) onion, thinly sliced
- 1 (clove) garlic, minced
- 2 (whole) zucchini or summer squash, thinly sliced
- Cut tenderloin crosswise into 12 slices, approximately 3/4-inch thick. Place each slice on its cut surface and flatten with heel of hand to 1/2-inch thickness. Combine crumbs, Parmesan cheese, salt and pepper; dredge pork slices to coat.
- Heat oil over medium-high heat in nonstick pan. Saute pork for 2 to 3 minutes per side; remove and keep warm. Add onion, garlic and zucchini or squash to skillet and saute 5 minutes or until tender.
This nutrition information is an estimate only. We use software to calculate the nutritional analysis from the individual ingredients in each recipe. While we do our best to ensure accuracy, we make no representation or warranty regarding the information, and there can be no assurance that any of the information contained therein has not been, or will not be changed or altered.
- Total Fat
- Saturated Fat
- Dietary Fiber
- Vitamin A
- Vitamin C