Taco SaladAdd to Cookbook original
- 2 (19.0 ounce) can kidney beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 (1.2 ounce package) taco seasoning mix
- 1 (small) onion, chopped
- 1 (16.0 ounce jar) salsa
- 1 (14.0 ounce package) corn tortilla chips
- 2 (cup) shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 (head) leaf lettuce - rinsed, dried and torn into bite-size pieces
- 4 (whole) tomatoes, diced
- In a medium-size mixing bowl combine beans, taco seasoning, onions, salsa, and refrigerate for 1 hour or until needed.
- When ready to serve, layer in individual bowls: chips, cheese, lettuce, bean mixture, and top with diced tomatoes.
This nutrition information is an estimate only. We use software to calculate the nutritional analysis from the individual ingredients in each recipe. While we do our best to ensure accuracy, we make no representation or warranty regarding the information, and there can be no assurance that any of the information contained therein has not been, or will not be changed or altered.
- Total Fat
- Saturated Fat
- Dietary Fiber
- Vitamin A
- Vitamin C