Quick Beef and Vegetable SoupAdd to Cookbook user submitted recipe
- 1 1/2 (pound) ground beef
- 1 (15.0 ounce) can stewed tomatoes
- 1 (8.0 ounce can) tomato sauce
- 2 (cup) water
- 1 (1.0 ounce envelope) dry onion soup mix
- 1 (teaspoon) sugar
- 1 (16.0 ounce package) frozen mixed vegetables
- In a large pot, brown beef and drain well. Add all other ingredients and bring to a boil. Reduce heat. Cover and simmer 20 minutes.
This nutrition information is an estimate only. We use software to calculate the nutritional analysis from the individual ingredients in each recipe. While we do our best to ensure accuracy, we make no representation or warranty regarding the information, and there can be no assurance that any of the information contained therein has not been, or will not be changed or altered.
- Total Fat
- Saturated Fat
- Dietary Fiber
- Vitamin A
- Vitamin C