Cube Steaks with Mushroom GravyAdd to Cookbook user submitted recipe
- 4 (4.0 ounce) cube steaks
- 1/48 (oz) Cajun seasoning, or to taste
- 1/4 (teaspoon) freshly ground black pepper
- 1 (12.0 ounce can or bottle) lemon-lime flavored carbonated beverage
- 2 (10.75 ounce can) condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (1.0 ounce package) dry onion soup mix
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C). Grease a 9x13 inch baking dish.
- Season the steaks on both sides with Cajun seasoning and black pepper. Place the steaks into the prepared baking dish. Pour the lemon-lime beverage over them. Combine the cream of mushroom soup and dry onion soup mix, and pour over the steaks.
- Bake, uncovered, for about 1 hour, or until meat reaches desired doneness. Serve steaks with gravy spooned over.
This nutrition information is an estimate only. We use software to calculate the nutritional analysis from the individual ingredients in each recipe. While we do our best to ensure accuracy, we make no representation or warranty regarding the information, and there can be no assurance that any of the information contained therein has not been, or will not be changed or altered.
- Total Fat
- Saturated Fat
- Dietary Fiber
- Vitamin A
- Vitamin C