Baked Blackened CatfishAdd to Cookbook original
- 1/4 (teaspoon) cayenne pepper
- 2 (teaspoon) lemon pepper
- 2 (teaspoon) garlic powder
- 2 (teaspoon) salt
- 2 (teaspoon) pepper
- 1 (pound) catfish fillets
- 2 (tablespoon) butter
- 1 (cup) Italian-style salad dressing
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Lightly grease a medium baking dish.
- In a shallow, medium bowl, mix cayenne pepper, lemon pepper, garlic powder, salt and pepper.
- Brush both sides of catfish fillets with butter. Rub fillets with the spice mixture on both sides.
- Heat a large heavy skillet over medium-high heat until really hot. Add fillets, and fry approximately 2 minutes on each side, until slightly blackened.
- Arrange blackened fillets in a single layer in the prepared baking dish, and coat with Italian-style salad dressing. Bake 30 minutes in the preheated oven, until fish is easily flaked with a fork.
This nutrition information is an estimate only. We use software to calculate the nutritional analysis from the individual ingredients in each recipe. While we do our best to ensure accuracy, we make no representation or warranty regarding the information, and there can be no assurance that any of the information contained therein has not been, or will not be changed or altered.
- Total Fat
- Saturated Fat
- Dietary Fiber
- Vitamin A
- Vitamin C