Turkey and Citrus SaladAdd to Cookbook original
- 1/4 (pound) sugar snap peas, trimmed and halved
- 1 (cup) cooked turkey, pulled into bite-sized pieces
- 4 (cup) mixed salad greens
- 1/2 (15.0 ounce can) mandarin oranges, drained
- 1/4 (cup) walnut halves
- 3/4 (cup) raspberry vinaigrette salad dressing
- Toss snap peas, turkey meat, mixed salad greens, mandarin orange pieces, walnuts, and raspberry vinaigrette dressing lightly in a salad bowl to combine, and serve.
This nutrition information is an estimate only. We use software to calculate the nutritional analysis from the individual ingredients in each recipe. While we do our best to ensure accuracy, we make no representation or warranty regarding the information, and there can be no assurance that any of the information contained therein has not been, or will not be changed or altered.
- Total Fat
- Saturated Fat
- Dietary Fiber
- Vitamin A
- Vitamin C