Sweet and Sour Rib Eye SteaksAdd to Cookbook user submitted recipe
- 4 (1/2 pound) rib eye steaks, 1-inch thick
- 1/2 (cup) soy sauce
- 1/4 (cup) packed brown sugar
- 1/4 (cup) pineapple juice
- 1/4 (cup) vinegar
- 1/2 (teaspoon) garlic salt
- Place steaks in large shallow dish. Combine remaining ingredients in a bowl; stir well and pour over steaks. Cover and marinate 1-2 hours in refrigerator, turning occasionally.
- Remove steaks from marinade. Preheat grill to medium-high heat, oil grate to prevent sticking. Grill steaks 4-5 minutes per side, or to desired doneness. Allow steaks to rest 5 minutes before serving.
This nutrition information is an estimate only. We use software to calculate the nutritional analysis from the individual ingredients in each recipe. While we do our best to ensure accuracy, we make no representation or warranty regarding the information, and there can be no assurance that any of the information contained therein has not been, or will not be changed or altered.
- Total Fat
- Saturated Fat
- Dietary Fiber
- Vitamin A
- Vitamin C