Black Friday Turkey SaladAdd to Cookbook original
- 1/4 (cup) mayonnaise
- 1 (tablespoon) prepared yellow mustard
- 1 (tablespoon) crumbled cooked bacon
- 1/2 (cup) shredded Cheddar cheese
- 3 (tablespoon) dill pickle relish
- 1/8 (teaspoon) red pepper flakes
- 2 (cup) coarsely chopped leftover cooked turkey
- Stir together mayonnaise, mustard, bacon, Cheddar cheese, relish, red pepper flakes, and in a large bowl; add the turkey and stir to coat. Season with salt and pepper.
This nutrition information is an estimate only. We use software to calculate the nutritional analysis from the individual ingredients in each recipe. While we do our best to ensure accuracy, we make no representation or warranty regarding the information, and there can be no assurance that any of the information contained therein has not been, or will not be changed or altered.
- Total Fat
- Saturated Fat
- Dietary Fiber
- Vitamin A
- Vitamin C