Flounder With Broccoli StuffingAdd to Cookbook original
- 8 (ounce) broccoli, chopped
- 1 (medium) carrot, grated
- 1/4 (teaspoon) ground nutmeg
- (to taste) salt and black pepper
- 4 (6.0 ounce fillets) flounder
- 1 (tablespoon) lemon juice
- 1/4 (cup) dry white wine
- 1 (large) lemon, cut into 4 wedges
- Fill a 3 quart sauce pot with water and bring to a low boil. Blanch broccoli for 3-4 minutes, until tender. Drain. Chop broccoli fine and add grated carrot, nutmeg, salt and pepper. Spread mixture over the top of each piece of fish and roll up. Place fish rolls in small skillet over medium heat. Pour wine and lemon juice over. Bring to a boil, reduce heat to low and cover. Poach fish until opaque and flakes easily with a fork, about 5-6 minutes. Serve with lemon wedge.
This nutrition information is an estimate only. We use software to calculate the nutritional analysis from the individual ingredients in each recipe. While we do our best to ensure accuracy, we make no representation or warranty regarding the information, and there can be no assurance that any of the information contained therein has not been, or will not be changed or altered.
- Total Fat
- Saturated Fat
- Dietary Fiber
- Vitamin A
- Vitamin C