Autumn Glazed Pork ChopsAdd to Cookbook original
- 4 (3/4-inch thick) boneless pork chops
- 1/4 (teaspoon) freshly ground pepper
- 1/4 (cup) apple cider or juice
- 1/2 (cup) whole berry cranberry sauce
- 2 (tablespoon) honey
- 2 (tablespoon) frozen orange juice concentrate
- 1/4 (teaspoon) ground ginger
- cooking spray
- Spray a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray and heat on medium-high. Sprinkle both sides of chops with pepper.
- Brown chops on each side in hot skillet, about 3 minutes per side. Add apple cider.
- Cover tightly and reduce heat. Cook over low heat for 5-6 minutes.
- Mix cranberry sauce, honey, frozen orange juice concentrate, and ginger in a bowl and pour over pork chops. Simmer without a lid until chops are done and the sauce is warm and thickened.
This nutrition information is an estimate only. We use software to calculate the nutritional analysis from the individual ingredients in each recipe. While we do our best to ensure accuracy, we make no representation or warranty regarding the information, and there can be no assurance that any of the information contained therein has not been, or will not be changed or altered.
- Total Fat
- Saturated Fat
- Dietary Fiber
- Vitamin A
- Vitamin C