Chicken In Basil CreamAdd to Cookbook original
- 1/4 (cup) dried bread crumbs
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breasts
- 2 (tablespoon) olive oil
- 3/4 (cup) chicken broth
- 1 (cup) heavy whipping cream
- 1/2 (cup) Parmesan cheese, grated
- 3 (tablespoon) dried basil
- In skillet, heat olive oil. Rinse chicken with water then coat with bread crumbs. Season with salt and pepper. Cook in olive oil, on both sides, until juices run clear (about 10 minutes). Remove and keep warm
- Add broth to skillet. Bring to a boil over medium heat, and stir to loosen browned bits from pan. Cook until reduced by half. Stir in cream and continue to cook for 1 minute. Reduce heat.
- Add Parmesan cheese and basil and pepper. Stir sauce and cook until heated through. Adjust seasoning to taste. Pour mixture over chicken and serve.
This nutrition information is an estimate only. We use software to calculate the nutritional analysis from the individual ingredients in each recipe. While we do our best to ensure accuracy, we make no representation or warranty regarding the information, and there can be no assurance that any of the information contained therein has not been, or will not be changed or altered.
- Total Fat
- Saturated Fat
- Dietary Fiber
- Vitamin A
- Vitamin C