Apple Chutney ChopsAdd to Cookbook original
- 4 (cup) chopped, peeled apples
- 1/2 (cup) honey
- 3 (tablespoon) cider vinegar
- 1/2 (teaspoon) ground ginger
- 3/4 (teaspoon) curry powder
- 4 (1 inch thick) bone-in pork chops
- 1 (tablespoon) vegetable oil
- To make the chutney, in a large saucepan combine the apples, honey, vinegar, ginger, and curry. Season with salt. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, for 10-15 minutes or until apples are tender.
- Meanwhile, in a large skillet, brown pork chops in oil over medium-high heat for 2-3 minutes on each side. Reduce heat; cook, uncovered, for 10-15 minutes or until juices run clear. Serve with chutney.
- Note: Raisin may be added to chutney for more texture.
This nutrition information is an estimate only. We use software to calculate the nutritional analysis from the individual ingredients in each recipe. While we do our best to ensure accuracy, we make no representation or warranty regarding the information, and there can be no assurance that any of the information contained therein has not been, or will not be changed or altered.
- Total Fat
- Saturated Fat
- Dietary Fiber
- Vitamin A
- Vitamin C