Pan Fried Barbecue Pork ChopsAdd to Cookbook original
- 3 (tablespoon) barbeque seasoning, divided
- 2 (teaspoon) Dijon mustard
- 4 (1 inch thick) pork loin chops
- 2 (tablespoon) vegetable oil
- 1/2 (cup) ketchup
- 1 (tablespoon) cider vinegar
- 2 (tablespoon) honey
- Season pork chops with salt, pepper and 1 1/2 tablespoon of barbeque seasoning.
- In a skillet, brown pork chops in oil over medium heat, about 4-5 minutes per side.
- Combine the ketchup, mustard, honey, vinegar, and 1 1/2 T. barbeque seasoning. Note: Tabasco sauce or Cayenne pepper may be added for some heat. Pour over the chops. Reduce the heat; cover and simmer until meat is tender and juices run clear, about 15-20 minutes.
This nutrition information is an estimate only. We use software to calculate the nutritional analysis from the individual ingredients in each recipe. While we do our best to ensure accuracy, we make no representation or warranty regarding the information, and there can be no assurance that any of the information contained therein has not been, or will not be changed or altered.
- Total Fat
- Saturated Fat
- Dietary Fiber
- Vitamin A
- Vitamin C