Pan Seared Salmon with Bell PeppersAdd to Cookbook original
- 1 (teaspoon) butter
- 4 (4.0 ounce fillet) salmon
- 2 (teaspoon) vegetable oil
- 1 (whole) red bell pepper, diced
- 2 (teaspoon) garlic, finely chopped
- 1 (lemon) lemon, juiced
- (to taste) salt and pepper
- Season salmon fillets with salt and pepper. In a large skillet, melt the teaspoon of butter and fry the salmon fillets for 3 to 4 minutes per side, until fish flakes easily with fork.
- In a small skillet, saute the bell pepper until soft, about 3 minutes.
- In a small bowl, combine garlic and lemon juice. Drizzle over the finished salmon fillets. Place the cooked peppers on top of the filets. Serve immediately.
This nutrition information is an estimate only. We use software to calculate the nutritional analysis from the individual ingredients in each recipe. While we do our best to ensure accuracy, we make no representation or warranty regarding the information, and there can be no assurance that any of the information contained therein has not been, or will not be changed or altered.
- Total Fat
- Saturated Fat
- Dietary Fiber
- Vitamin A
- Vitamin C