Lazy Crock Pot Mushroom ChickenAdd to Cookbook original
- 4 (1 1/4 inch thick) boneless chicken breasts
- 1 (10.75 ounce can) cream of mushroom soup
- 1/4 (cup) flour
- 1 (8.0 ounce jar) sliced mushrooms, undrained
- 1/2 (teaspoon) each salt, pepper and paprika, as needed
- Rinse chicken breasts. Season chicken with salt, pepper and paprika. Place seasoned chicken in crock pot.
- Mix remaining ingredients together. Pour over chicken in crock pot.
- Cook on LOW for 7-8 hours. Serve over noodles or mashed potatoes.
This nutrition information is an estimate only. We use software to calculate the nutritional analysis from the individual ingredients in each recipe. While we do our best to ensure accuracy, we make no representation or warranty regarding the information, and there can be no assurance that any of the information contained therein has not been, or will not be changed or altered.
- Total Fat
- Saturated Fat
- Dietary Fiber
- Vitamin A
- Vitamin C